SCALP 1 - Basics of Scalp Micropigmentation Сканирующая микропигментация
Scalp Micropigmentation Course for beginners. This course is suitable for both new students or experienced permanent makeup artists.
In 4 days we will teach all the basics about this treatment and practice on dummy heads.
Duration: 4 days (32 hours)
Groups: Maximum of 4 students per trainer. No product purchases are neccessary for starting this course. When booking Scalp 2 you will then be required to purchase the Beauty Medical machine and starter pack. During the 4 days of Scalp 1 we will provide the machines and needles.
Course Manual: “Micropigmentation, Technology, Methodology & Practice” ISBN 978-84-96699-01-4. Pigmentalia Tricopigmentation Manual
Certificate: Certificate of attendance. (Note: only after Scalp 2 will you be certified to carry out Scalp Micropigmentation treatments on real clients)
+ COURSE CONTENTS+
- Pathology of the scalp micropigmentation client. Alopecia and baldness. Hair treatments. Hair transplants and grafts. The Norwood-Hamilton Scale for alopecia and baldness. Oncology, dermatology reports and reports from other medical specialities. Reports of hair transplant surgery.
- Scalp micropigmentation; a professional business.
- Clients: analysis, emotional state, expectations and advice.
- Customer follow-up: risks and preventive measures.
- Tricopigmentation, Specific products. Mixtures for colouring.
- Pigmentology I. Selection and perception of colour in scalp micropigmentation techniques. The tonality and density of the surrounding hair and/or related to the colour and intensity of the micropigmented area.
- Pigmentology II. Application, evolution and correction of colour in scalp micropigmentation techniques.
- Study into the proportions, shape, characteristics and sizes of the scalp. The Norwood-Hamilton Scale for alopecia and baldness.
- Design, shape and colour of scalp micropigmentation for achieving a shaved effect, densification effect and for camouflaging scars from hair grafts.
- Machines and specific triconeedles.
- Techniques and parameters of scalp micropigmentation for achieving a shaved effect, densification effect and for camouflaging scars from hair grafts.
- Student practices on 3-D simulators regarding scalp micropigmentation techniques for achieving a shaved effect, densification effect and for camouflaging scars from hair grafts.
- Hygienic Measures and measures of personal protection. Waste treatment.
- Step-by-step demonstrations of the trainer regarding scalp micropigmentation technique on real model.
- Debbie Clifford (English)
- Denis Amaral (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Pigmentalia (Yorkshire, United Kingdom)